This National Public Sector Framework for Total Facilities Management (TFM) covers an extensive range of services to help your organisation to streamline its operations by providing a one stop shop and single point of contact for all your service needs. Each supplier can provide a complete Facilities Management (FM) package for your organisation as follows:
- Building cleaning services
- Mechanical, electrical and building fabric maintenance services
- Catering services
- Manned guarding services
- Waste management services
- Grounds maintenance
- Estates management
- Additional services (reception, postal, energy, water)
Approved Users will be able to call off as a minimum two of the Major services listed above in one TFM contract but are encouraged to utilise as many of the services available as possible.
The framework agreement is split into 13 regional lots and each supplier has passed the selection and award stages of the tender exercise offering an EU compliant route to market.
It was awarded on 14th August 2017 and runs to 13th August 2020 with a possible extension to 13th August 2021.
Key Benefits of this Framework
- One facilities management company to manage multiple requirements
- Reduced administrative effort and related cost savings
- Expert contract management support and guidance
- Full compliance with EU Regulations and the Public Contract Regulations 2015
Who can use the framework?
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
How can I use this Framework?
We typically recommend that members undertake a further competition considering their own requirements.
If you require support in running a further competition via this framework, Tenet offer a nationwide service specialising in assisting to complete further competitions.
Tenet are part of the Crescent Purchasing Group of Companies and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
Should you require any further support with this framework please contact us:
- [email protected]
0161 974 0956