Tenet is fully committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should Tenet ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Tenet may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. We have updated this page in line with GDPR requirements which came into force on 25th May 2018.
User data collection
We collect necessary user data for anybody that completes one of our data collection forms such as the contact us form. We shall only use this data in the following ways;
- For our own internal records.
- To provide an appropriate level of response to a query raised via e-mail or our contact form. Note: If we request further information from you in order to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, we will always explain at the outset our reasoning behind the request for additional information.
- To clarify ambiguous information. Occasionally information provided to us may be ambiguous, not be clear or simply have been mistyped. Where Tenet believe this to be the case; we will use any contact details you have provided to contact you and ask for additional clarification. We will always explain our reasoning behind the clarification request.
- For internal analytical purposes; to facilitate improvements to products and services for our members.
- We may periodically send marketing materials either by post or e-mail about new services, special offers or other information which we believe would be of interest to you. In consideration of e-mail, you will have the option ‘opt-out’ or reduce the volume of e-mail you receive from us at any time.
- Share your details within the Crescent Purchasing Group and with authorised third-parties
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes by email, phone or mail.
- Any responses to surveys sent using tools such as Survey Monkey will be viewable by Tenet members of staff. Any data which is collected will only be used externally with express permission or when anonymised.
- We hold contact details for anybody that applies for a vacancy or to join the talent pool through our management tool, People HR.
- We may use the information provided to customise the website according to your interests.
Tenet will not:
- Sell, distribute or grant access to your personal information to third parties (not already mentioned above) unless we have your express written permission or are required by law to do so.
- Allow unapproved third parties access to the back-end administration area of this website, without express permission.
- Be aggressive or coercive in the manner in which we request information from you.
Tenet, in accordance with best practice, are committed to ensuring that your information is stored securely. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, Tenet administer suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Third party platforms
We will store some of our client’s information on a Mailchimp server so that we are able to send relevant marketing emails. This data will include your email address, IP address and certain information about the links you click within the emails we send.
Neither we nor Mailchimp will ever sell your email address or share it with any other party, unless we are legally compelled to do so. Mailchimp will never contact you.
You are always free to unsubscribe from our emails.
Protecting your private information
You can select to restrict or remove the collection or use of your personal information by writing to Tenet or emailing us at email@example.com. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information that Tenet hold on you please write to:
Tenet Procurement Services
Leslie Hough Way
We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
You will find information below on the cookies that we use on this site and their uses. Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy with our usage of cookies then you could delete the cookies after having visited the site or you could browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.)
First Party Cookies
These are cookies that are set by this website directly.
We make use of both session cookies and persistent cookies throughout all of the Tenet websites. This is to provide a fluid and consistent service. We deem these as being strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled then we expect that certain features of the website will not function correctly.
More information on the different types of cookies and what they are used for can be found at: