This National Public Sector Framework for Outsourced Catering Services offers an EU compliant framework providing 16 regional lots, with a range of 7-20 vetted suppliers on each lot.
It was awarded on 24th September 2018 and runs to 23rd September 2020 with a possible extension to 23rd September 2022.
Key Benefits of this Framework
- Catering services and solutions designed by Catering Specialists with a broad range of catering and hospitality experience
- Access to innovative solutions from expert catering suppliers
- Full compliance with EU Regulations and the Public Contract Regulations 2015
- Contract management advice, guidance and support
- Reduced tender process time through mini-competition (compared to a full OJEU tender)
Who can use the framework?
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
How can I use this Framework?
We typically recommend that members undertake a further competition considering their own requirements.
If you require support in running a further competition via this framework, Tenet offer a nationwide service specialising in assisting to complete further competitions.
Tenet are part of the Crescent Purchasing Group of Companies and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
Should you require any further support with this framework please contact us:
0161 974 0956