Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
This framework has replaced a highly successful Outsourced Catering framework and offers improved terms and conditions.
The framework is split into 16 lots (15 regional and 1 national) with a range of 7-20 vetted suppliers on each lot to give users the opportunity to work with a wide choice of service providers operating within their region or nationwide.
It was awarded on 24th September 2018 and runs to 23rd September 2020 with a possible extension to 23rd September 2022.
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field and is designed for use by public sector organisations. Expertise is offered by catering specialists with many years operational experience across a range of public sector organisations.
- The framework offers the opportunity to contract with the main providers of outsourced catering services, all of which can provide all aspects of catering including: employer canteen services, commercial outlets, small bespoke outlets and hospitality services
- Catering services and solutions designed by Catering Specialists with a broad range of catering and hospitality experience
- Access to innovative solutions from expert catering suppliers
- Reduced tender process time through mini-competition (compared to a full OJEU tender)
- The framework offers EU Compliance when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework. The service helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the framework?
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
How can I use this Framework?
We typically recommend that members undertake a further competition considering their own requirements.
If you require support in running a further competition via this framework, Tenet offer a nationwide service specialising in assisting to complete further competitions.
Tenet are part of the Crescent Purchasing Group of Companies and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
Should you require any further support with this framework please contact us:
0161 974 0956