Our range of national public-sector frameworks are fully EU compliant and are contract managed by procurement professionals.
- Building Cleaning
- Cashless Payment Systems and Associated Supplies and Services
- Catering Supplies and Equipment
- CCTV Equipment and Maintenance
- Cleaning and Janitorial Supplies including Paper and Hygiene Products
- Employee Screening Services
- Entrance and Access Control Systems and Associated Equipment and Service
- Flooring Supplies
- Furniture – Planning, Supply and Installation
- IT and Print Consumables
- Leasing Services
- Legal Services
- Multifunctional Devices and Associated Print Services and Supplies
- Office Stationery & Supplies
- Outsourced Catering Services
- Outsourced Human Resources inc Payroll Services
- Paper Supplies
- PPE & Clothing
- Print & Related Services
- Removal, Relocation and Additional Services
- Supply and Distribution of Drinking Water Dispensers and Related Services
- Telecommunications Services
- Total Facilities Management Framework
- Utilities Supplies & Services
- Workplace Supply & Services
What is a Framework?
A purchasing framework is an ‘umbrella agreement’ that sets out the terms (particularly relating to price and quality) under which individual purchases (call-offs) can be made throughout the period of the agreement. Compliance with EU regulations is a consideration when the cumulative value of the purchases is likely to exceed a financial threshold set by the EU.
The main benefits of using a framework are:
- The panel of suppliers has already been vetted and approved, so the organisation can be assured of the supplier’s quality and capabilities.
- Every supplier has had to go through an EU-compliant competitive process in order to be appointed to the panel, ensuring that prices are as keen as possible.
- Where a panel has more than one supplier, the suppliers are engaged in constant and repeated competition for business throughout the life of the framework, which tends to keep them engaged.
- Tenet makes the buying process for each framework as straightforward as possible.
- The framework consolidates the purchasing power of lots of individual organisations, resulting in better prices and service.
- The organisation can rely upon Tenet’s advice, expertise and collective muscle when it experiences problems with suppliers.