This National Public Sector Framework for Leasing Services offers a range of operating and financial leases to a wide range of public funded bodies
Approved users can access nine leasing suppliers across three separate lots, offering a range of leasing products including:
- ICT operating and finance leases (desktop PCs, screens, notebooks, iPads, laptops, smartboards, IT infrastructure, audio visual equipment, projectors, and telecommunications equipment)
- MFD operating and finance leases
- Commercial vehicles and car leases
- Furniture and infrastructure leases
- Modular buildings leases
- Medical equipment leases
- Solar PV leases
- LED lighting leases
- Synthetic sports pitches leases
- Sports and gym equipment leases
- Scientific and research equipment leases
- Engineering plant and machinery leases
- Plant equipment leases
It was awarded on 18th September 2017 and runs to 17th September 2019 with a possible extension to 17th September 2021.
This framework has been reviewed by the Department for Education and deemed to offer “compliance with procurement regulations, ease of use, suitability and value for money”.
Key Benefits of this Framework
- Substantial discounts relative to the marketplace.
- Fast and simple route to market, with decreased procurement timescales.
- Full compliance with EU Procurement and individual organisations’ finance regulations.
- Reduced risk, as all suppliers have been fully evaluated.
Who can use the framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
How can I use this Framework
We typically recommend that members undertake a further competition considering their own requirements.
A chargeable service is available to support any organisation who requires procurement support to undertake a further competition process.
Should you require any further support with this framework please contact us:
0161 974 0956