Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
Tenet are delighted to confirm the renewal of the agreement with Dukefield Energy to act as Tenet’s appointed energy consultant for the next 5 years. Starting on 21st October 2022, the new agreement will enable Tenet members and organisations from the wider public sector to procure gas and electricity supplies in full compliance with the Public Procurement Regulations. Under the previous agreement, institutions utilising this agreement, including schools, academies, colleges and universities saved over £3.2 million.
In addition, early in 2023, Tenet will also be publishing details of a range of additional services available via Dukefield Energy. The additional services will include:-
- Supply of Metered and Unmetered Water, Metered and Unmetered Wastewater, Trade Effluent Services and Ancillary Services
- Energy Efficiency Solutions
- Onsite Generation– Solar Photovoltaics
- Onsite Generation – Heat Pumps
- Supply of Metering Services and Building Energy Management Software
The framework is designed for the education sector and has a dedicated energy provider, Dukefield Energy who will source your energy from a range of suppliers including: Haven Power, British Gas Eon, Total Gas & Power, Npower and Scottish and Southern Energy (SSE).
Dukefield Energy will complete all the tendering work for you whilst providing market leading value across a range of different contract options and lengths to suit your institution’s needs: fully fixed, energy only, flexible and basket.
All quotations are provided for free and there is no pressure to proceed to purchase. Dukefield Energy welcomes the opportunity to beat any energy contract renewal offer for your school, academy, college or university.
Additional consultancy services
Dukefield Energy can also provide individual quotes for additional services such as:
- Streamlined energy and carbon reporting
- Display energy certificates
- Support with funding bids for future grants (Salix and Low Carbon)
- Energy management analysis
- Surveys and reports
- Behavioural change programmes for sustainability / energy efficiency
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- The framework is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework. The service helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
- Lot 1: <750,000kwh (1)
- Lot 2: >750,000kwh (1)
How can I use this Framework?
Please login or register to use this framework
Tenet are part of the CPL Group and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
Further details are available within the User Guide.
- [email protected]
- 0161 974 0956