Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
The framework is compliant with procurement regulations and is accessible to any organisation within the public sector or private sector.
If you are looking for a straightforward way to procure facilities management services use this framework. You can purchase a range of facilities services all in one place, simplifying what often can be a complicated purchasing process.
You can tailor the services you require to your organisation’s specific needs. Just begin with two services and grow your portfolio with your chosen provider over the term of the contract.
Procure the following services and more using this framework:
- Building cleaning services
- Mechanical, electrical and building fabric maintenance services
- Catering services including vending
- Security services
- Waste management services
- Grounds maintenance services
- Estates management
- CAFM (computer aided facilities management) and helpdesk
- Portable appliance testing (PAT)
- Maintenance of firefighting equipment and systems
- Cleaning of the external building fabric, lighting, signage and fixtures and fittings
- Pest control
- Emergency response, key holding and out of hours call out
- Additional services – reception, postal, energy, water and laundry
It was awarded on 1st October 2021 and runs to 30th September 2025 with a possible extension to 30th September 2025.
The framework provides added value throughout when compared to other public sector frameworks. The framework is:
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- It is a fast and compliant route to market offering regional and national competition
- Using the agreement will save you time as there is no requirement to complete a full tender process for each service
- Social value opportunities – regional sub-lots to ensure that the social value benefits generated are retained within the region
- Safeguarding and DBS checks on all framework suppliers
- The framework is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework. The service helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the framework?
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
- Lot 1: East (11)
- Lot 2: East Midlands (11)
- Lot 3: London (11)
- Lot 4: North East (10)
- Lot 5: North West (11)
- Lot 6: Northern Ireland (7)
- Lot 7: Scotland (9)
- Lot 8: South East (12)
- Lot 9: South West (11)
- Lot 10: Wales (11)
- Lot 11: West Midlands (11)
- Lot 12: Yorkshire & Humber (11)
How can I use this Framework?
We typically recommend that members undertake a further competition considering their own requirements.
If you require support in running a further competition via this framework, Tenet offer a nationwide service specialising in assisting to complete further competitions.
Please login or register to use this framework.
Tenet are part of the CPL Group and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
Further details are available within the User Guide.
Should you require any further support with this framework please contact us: