Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
The Temporary and Permanent Staffing framework can provide an easy procurement solution for all types of public or private sector organisation who are looking to recruit a staff either permanently, temporarily or on a contract basis.
Lots 1 – 13 – Regional
These Lots are for the provision of services including but not limited to supply of temporary workers, permanent workers, one-off candidates (if buyers need sick leave cover), be part of a preferred supplier list (PSL). Some buyers may also use these to contract with a supplier for all their recruitment requirements.
Lot 14 – Neutral Vendor
This Lot is for the provision of services including but not limited to a Neutral Vendor model. The appointed neutral vendor supplier will manage the recruitment processes for the buyer, using a tiered supplier model. The neutral vendor supplier will not provide their own staff to fill the requirements and filter the requirement through the tiers.
Lot 15 – Managed Service
This Lot is for the provision of services including but not limited to a Managed Service model. The appointed managed service provider will manage the recruitment processes for the buyer using a tiered supplier model, The managed service provider will fulfil any requirement first if they are unable to fulfil, these requirements will then be filtered through the tiers.
Lot 16 – Education Vendor Management System (VMS)
This Lot is the for the provision of digital goods and services
, including but not limited to a vendor management system. The provided VMS software will integrate with buyers’ internal systems where they can manage their own recruitment and agencies. This is an option for those who do not want a neutral vendor or managed service but wish to use the systems in place and manage their own recruitment processes. The VMS provider will not provide any staff to buyers.
It was awarded on 18th July 2022 and runs to 17th July 2024 with a possible extension to 17th July 2026.
The framework provides added value throughout when compared to other public sector frameworks. The framework is:
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- The framework is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework. The service helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
- Lot 1 - East Anglia (10)
- Lot 2 - East Midlands (10)
- Lot 3 - London (10)
- Lot 4 - Northern Ireland (10)
- Lot 5 - North East (10)
- Lot 6 - North West (10)
- Lot 7 - Scotland (10)
- Lot 8 - South East (10)
- Lot 9 - South West (10)
- Lot 10 - Wales (10)
- Lot 11 - West Midlands (10)
- Lot 12 - Yorkshire (10)
- Lot 13 - National (10)
- Lot 14 - Neutral Vendor (5)
- Lot 15 - Managed Service (10)
- Lot 16 - Education Vendor Management System (VMS) (4)
How can I use this Framework?
Please login or register to use this framework
Tenet are part of the CPL Group and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
Further details are available within the User Guide.
Should you require any further support with this framework please contact us:
- [email protected]
- 0161 974 0956