Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
The framework is compliant with procurement regulations and is accessible to any organisation within the public sector.
It gives access to best value telecommunications supplies, services and solutions via a range of technical expert suppliers. It covers integrated and unified communications, IP telephony, voice over IP and call packages, WAN, VPN and Broadband, LAN and associated services, PABX Systems, PSTN lines, call packages and billing solutions plus mobiles including devices, air time and services.
It was awarded on 23rd April 2018 and runs to 22nd April 2021 with a possible extension to 22nd April 2022.
The framework provides added value throughout when compared to other public sector frameworks. The framework is:
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- It provides access to 11 suppliers across six lots covering products and services
- The framework is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework with expert technical advice and guidance (initial basic advice and guidance is provided free of charge). The service also helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
- Lot 1: Integrated and Unified Communications (6)
- Lot 2: IP Telephony, Voice Over IP and Call Packages (4)
- Lot 3: WAN, VPN and Broadband (3)
- Lot 4: LAN and Associated Services (1)
- Lot 5: PABX Systems, PSTN Lines, Call Packages and Billing Solutions (4)
- Lot 6: Mobiles including Devices, Air Time and Services (2)
How can I use this Framework
Please contact Tenet Procurement Services to use this framework.
Tenet are part of the Crescent Purchasing Group of Companies and operate on a not-for-profit basis.