Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
The framework is compliant with procurement regulations and is accessible to any organisation within the public or private sector.
This framework covers the construction, installation, refurbishment, servicing and maintenance for a range of synthetic sports facilities, including:
- Artificial grass pitches
- Multi-use Games Areas (MUGAs)
- Specialist courts
- Cricket wickets
- Athletics tracks
- Any other external sporting facilities
The following benefits can be gained by installing a high-quality synthetic sports facility:
- All year round use at any time (with appropriate maintenance and lighting provision)
- Less maintenance than traditional grass facilities and less need for chemical usage
- They can be heavily utilised as rest periods are not required
- Additional income can be generated by providing the local community with access
- They are an efficient use of space, other previously used areas of ground can be repurposed
It was awarded on 17th February 2020 and runs to 16th February 2022 with a possible extension to 16th February 2024.
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- It provides access to a range of experienced suppliers across two lots. Lot 1 is for the installation of synthetic sports facilities and lot 2 covers maintenance and servicing
- A detailed user guide is provided for the framework which includes detailed timescales and essential activities for the tender process
- The framework is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework. The service helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
- Lot 1 - Synthetic Sports Facilities Installation (8)
- Lot 2 - Maintenance & Servicing for Synthetic Sports Facilities (7)
How can I use this Framework?
Please login or register to use this framework.
Tenet are part of the Crescent Purchasing Group of Companies and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
Further details are available within the user guide.
Should you require any further support with this framework please contact us:
- [email protected]
- 0161 974 0956