Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
The framework is compliant with procurement regulations and is accessible to any organisation within the public sector or private sector.
It offers a route to market for all drinking water dispensers and related services including the supply, installation, maintenance and repair of drinking water supply machines. It gives access to competitive pricing for bottled and plumbed water dispensers, drinking water fountains, water coolers and hot water dispensers.
This framework has been awarded as the result of a full EU tender exercise. To ensure that you maintain the EU cover for your requirement you should follow the processes detailed within the associated documents when engaging with suppliers on the framework.
It was awarded on 25th March 2019 and runs to 24th March 2023.
Key Benefits of this Framework
- Compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations 2015 (PCR 2015)
- Choice of Provider
- Time Saving & Easy to Use
- CPC Contract Manager Assistance & Support
- Framework Specific User Guide
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
- Lot 1 - Bottled Water Dispensers (3)
- Lot 2 - Plumbed in Water Dispensers (5)
- Lot 3 - External Drinking Water Fountains (3)
- Lot 4 - Hot Water Dispensers (4)
How can I use this Framework?
We typically recommend that members undertake a further competition considering their own requirements.
If you require support in running a further competition via this framework, Tenet offer a nationwide service specialising in assisting to complete further competitions.
Please login or register to use this framework.
Tenet are part of the CPL Group and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
Should you require any further support with this framework please contact us: