Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
This framework is a retender of the previous Sports, Fitness and Gym Equipment framework which expired in May 2023. This iteration includes an expanded scope, a larger focus on services, and additional options for call-off to make tendering for requirements even easier.
The framework scope covers (but is not limited to) the following areas:
Sports equipment and accessories for use in game sports, gymnastics, athletics, strength and resistance, play, health and fitness, testing and measurement, inclusive sports and play, and storage.
Commercial fitness and gym equipment supply, installation, servicing, and maintenance. Equipment offered includes cardio, strength and resistance, health and fitness, functional fitness, inclusive fitness, and storage. Some suppliers are also able to offer gym fitout and design as a turnkey solution.
Playground equipment, supply, installation, servicing, and maintenance. Equipment offered includes multi use play systems, obstacle courses, climbing systems, freestanding playground equipment, educational play, inclusive play, outdoor gym resistance, outdoor gym cardio, outdoor gym functional equipment, inclusive outdoor gym equipment.
The purpose of this framework is not to provide access to contractors who can provide, install and maintain Multi-Use Games Areas (MUGA’s), 3G or other artificial turf pitches, cricket wickets, athletics tracks etc. CPC does have a Synthetic Sports Facilities framework which covers these areas that members can utilise should they wish to do so. The scope additionally does not cover sports clothing, for which CPC offers a PPE, Clothing and Uniforms framework. Furthermore it does not allow members to access contractors who can build or refurbish sports halls, changing rooms or gyms, or to resurface playgrounds as a standalone service; any such works may be acquired by member institutions through the Minor Works Dynamic Purchasing System.
It was awarded on 15th May 2023 and runs to 14th May 2025 with a possible extension to 14th May 2027.
The framework provides added value throughout when compared to other public sector frameworks. The framework is:
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- It provides access to a range of experienced suppliers across two dedicated lots
- A detailed framework user guide is provided which includes detailed timescales and supporting information
- The framework is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework. The service helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
- Lot 1 - Sports Equipment (2)
- Lot 2 - Commercial Fitness and Gym Equipment (5)
- Lot 3 - Playground and Outdoor Gym Equipment (1)
How can I use this Framework?
Please login or register to use this framework.
Tenet are part of the CPL Group and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
Further details are available within the user guide.
Should you require any further support with this framework please contact us:
- [email protected]
- 0161 974 0956