Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
The framework is compliant with procurement regulations and is accessible to any organisation within the public or private sector.
Use this framework as a compliant route to market for all your sports equipment needs. The framework is split across two lots:
Lot 1 provides a catalogue of equipment for indoor and outdoor sports. It includes but is not limited to: light gym equipment, athletics, basketball, cricket, fitness, football, hockey, netball, rounders, rugby, tennis and volleyball.
Lot 2 offers individual commercial fitness equipment through to full commercial gym kit outs. It provides a choice from basic functional machines to premium equipment which is suitable for a high use commercial gyms. This lot covers cardiovascular and strength equipment and products.
You may also wish to consider the following when requesting a quote: maintenance and servicing packages, planned preventative and reactive maintenance, extended warranty, staff training, bespoke products, disability inclusive products, product personalisation, promotional materials, virtual group fitness systems, removal and recycling of obsolete equipment, purpose built room design and planning.
It was awarded on 13th April 2019 and runs to 12th April 2022 with a possible extension to 12th April 2023.
The framework provides added value throughout when compared to other public sector frameworks. The framework is:
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- It provides access to a range of experienced suppliers across two dedicated lots
- A detailed framework user guide is provided which includes detailed timescales and supporting information
- The framework is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework. The service helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
- Lot 1 - Sports and Non-Commercial Fitness Equipment (0)
- Lot 2 - Commercial Fitness and Gym Equipment (0)
How can I use this Framework?
Please login or register to use this framework.
Tenet are part of the Crescent Purchasing Group of Companies and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
Further details are available within the user guide.
Should you require any further support with this framework please contact us:
- [email protected]
- 0161 974 0956