Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
The framework is compliant with procurement regulations and is accessible to any organisation within the public sector.
Use this framework as a route to market for a broad range of security services including but not limited to:
- Manned or static guarding
- Mobile patrols
- Key holding services
- Security/detection dogs
- Escort services
- Security reviews and consultations
- Alarm and incident response
- CCTV monitoring
- Hand-held and/or walk-through metal detectors
It was awarded on 13th April 2020 and runs to 12th April 2023 with a possible extension to 12th April 2024.
The framework provides added value throughout when compared to other public sector frameworks. The framework is:
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- It has been designed with regional lots to provide a quality-driven and responsive service. The lot structure also helps to ensure social value benefits generated are retained within the region
- A choice of direct award or further competition to give users greater control
- Benefit from the technical support and guidance of industry expert suppliers with a proven track record of delivering economical and robust solutions
- The framework is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- All framework contractors have been assessed and evaluated in terms of their approach to safeguarding
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework. The service helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
- Lot 1 - East (0)
- Lot 2 - East Midlands (0)
- Lot 3 - London (0)
- Lot 4 - North East (0)
- Lot 5 - North West (0)
- Lot 6 - Northern Ireland (0)
- Lot 7 - Scotland (0)
- Lot 8 - South East (0)
- Lot 9 - South West (0)
- Lot 10 - Wales (0)
- Lot 11 - West Midlands (0)
- Lot 12 - Yorkshire and Humber (0)
How can I use this Framework?
Please login or register to use this framework.
Tenet are part of the CPL Group and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
Further details are available within the user guide.
Should you require any further support with this framework please contact us:
- [email protected]
- 0161 974 0956