Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
The framework is compliant with procurement regulations and is accessible to any organisation within the public or private sector.
Use this framework as a route to market for a broad range of security services including but not limited to:
- Manned or static guarding
- Mobile patrols
- Key holding services
- Security/detection dogs
- Escort services
- Security reviews and consultations
- Alarm and incident response
- CCTV monitoring
- Hand-held and/or walk-through metal detectors
It was awarded on 13th April 2020 and runs to 12th April 2023 with a possible extension to 12th April 2024.
The framework provides added value throughout when compared to other public sector frameworks. The framework is:
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- It has been designed with regional lots to provide a quality-driven and responsive service. The lot structure also helps to ensure social value benefits generated are retained within the region
- A choice of direct award or further competition to give users greater control
- Benefit from the technical support and guidance of industry expert suppliers with a proven track record of delivering economical and robust solutions
- The framework is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- All framework contractors have been assessed and evaluated in terms of their approach to safeguarding
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework. The service helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
- Lot 1 - East (8)
- Lot 2 - East Midlands (8)
- Lot 3 - London (8)
- Lot 4 - North East (8)
- Lot 5 - North West (8)
- Lot 6 - Northern Ireland (6)
- Lot 7 - Scotland (8)
- Lot 8 - South East (8)
- Lot 9 - South West (8)
- Lot 10 - Wales (8)
- Lot 11 - West Midlands (8)
- Lot 12 - Yorkshire and Humber (8)
How can I use this Framework?
Please login or register to use this framework.
Tenet are part of the CPL Group and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
Further details are available within the user guide.
Should you require any further support with this framework please contact us:
- [email protected]
- 0161 974 0956