Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
The framework is compliant with procurement regulations and is accessible to any organisation within the public sector.
It gives access to a wide choice of removal companies that cover all aspects of removal and relocation services. It offers competitive pricing and excellent savings across a range of services, including; removals, office relocations, specialist relocations for laboratories and IT equipment, art transportation, overseas removals, crate hire, archiving and more.
It was awarded on 1st November 2017 and runs to 31st October 2021.
The framework provides added value throughout when compared to other public sector frameworks. The framework is:
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- It supports longer term planning as framework agreements typically run over four years, allowing some stability from marketplace fluctuations
- The framework is split into 13 regional lots with 11 suppliers to give users the opportunity to work with a wide choice of service providers
- The framework is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework. The service helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
- Lot 1: East Anglia (0)
- Lot 2: East Midlands (0)
- Lot 3: London (0)
- Lot 4: Northern Ireland (21)
- Lot 5: North East (0)
- Lot 6: North West (0)
- Lot 7: Scotland (0)
- Lot 8: South East (0)
- Lot 9: South West (0)
- Lot 10: Wales (0)
- Lot 11: West Midlands (0)
- Lot 12: Yorkshire (0)
- Lot 13: Channel Islands (4)
How can I use this Framework
Please contact Tenet Procurement Services to use this framework.
Tenet are part of the Crescent Purchasing Group of Companies and operate on a not-for-profit basis.