Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
The framework is compliant with procurement regulations and is accessible to any organisation within the public sector.
It offers a complete solution for all printing, design and reprographics needs with cost savings on typical market rates. The broad range of services includes; prospectus printing, letterheads, postcards, flyers/posters, leaflets, reports, marketing materials, business cards, brochures, guides, banners and design services for these materials. There is also a neutral vendor solution who will work on your behalf to get the best service and pricing from a selected bank of suppliers and manage all subsequent print and design work.
It was awarded on 15th January 2018 and runs to 14th January 2020 with a possible extension to 14th January 2022.
The framework provides added value throughout when compared to other public sector frameworks. The framework is:
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- It provides access to 9 suppliers across 3 print and related services lots
- The framework is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework. The service helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
How can I use this Framework
Please contact Tenet Procurement Services to use this framework.
Tenet are part of the Crescent Purchasing Group of Companies and operate on a not-for-profit basis.