Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
The framework is compliant with procurement regulations and is accessible to any organisation within the public sector or private sector.
This is a retender of the previous print and related framework to make it more relevant to the print and design market by including digital alternatives, amended lot structure and social value. This especially includes more detailed innovation requirements and the need to deliver Social Value/added value to members. Below is the lot structure where print and design have been merged to create one lot where members can utilise both services or as stand-alone services e.g. print or print and design.
• Lot 1: Print and design
• Lot 2: Fully Managed Print Service
The general types of products that this framework will cover include but are not limited to the following elements:
• Curriculum Booklets
• Wall Stickers
• Basic design, artwork, and page layout
• Alternative formats e.g., Braille different language
• Digital Assets
The framework provides added value throughout when compared to other public sector frameworks. The framework is:
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- The framework is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework. The service helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
How can I use this Framework?
Please login or register to use this framework
Tenet are part of the CPL Group and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
Further details are available within the User Guide.
- [email protected]
- 0161 974 0956