Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
The framework is compliant with procurement regulations and is accessible to any organisation within the public sector.
It gives access to suppliers of personal protective equipment (PPE), first aid kits, equipment and accessories, corporate wear and uniforms, security uniforms, hair and beauty uniforms, school uniforms & PE kits, sports clothing, food industry clothing plus medical and laboratory clothing.
There are 5 specialist lots including a one-stop-shop which includes the suppliers that have been awarded awarded a place on lots 1, 2 and 3.
It was awarded on 10th May 2020 and runs to 9th May 2022 with a possible extension to 9th May 2024.
The framework provides added value throughout when compared to other public sector frameworks. The framework is:
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- The framework is split into 5 lots and offers a wide choice of providers plus a one-stop-shop for all of your PPE and clothing needs
- The framework is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework. The service helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
- Lot 1: PPE (8)
- Lot 2: Clothing (8)
- Lot 3: Uniforms (8)
- Lot 4: One Stop Shop (3)
- Lot 5: First Aid (8)
How can I use this Framework
Please login or register to use this framework.
Tenet are part of the Crescent Purchasing Group of Companies and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
Should you require any further support with this framework please contact us: