Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
The framework is compliant with procurement regulations and is accessible to any organisation within the public sector or private sector.
Use the Paper: Print & Specialist framework to gain access to suppliers of a complete range of specialist papers including but not limited to:
- Coated and uncoated papers
- Recycled and virgin papers
- Cut sheet and reel papers
- FSC and PEFC certified papers
A variety of paper sizes are available such as SR, A4 and A3 plus many more.
The paper products available are for commercial printing units and office environments. This framework hasn’t been designed to fulfil desktop paper requirements, although specialist papers can usually be purchased in smaller quantities rather than by the pallet.
It was awarded on 1st January 2018 and runs to 31st December 2022.
The framework provides added value throughout when compared to other public sector frameworks. The framework is:
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- It offers an efficient route to market via direct award or mini-competition
- The framework offers a wide choice of specialist suppliers
- Advantageous pricing due to economies of scale from aggregated spend
- The framework is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework. The service helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
- All Suppliers (7)
How can I use this Framework?
Please login or register to use this framework
Tenet are part of the CPL Group and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
Further details are available within the User Guide.
- [email protected]
- 0161 974 0956