Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
The main focus through the tendering process on this occasion was to increase the options available to members when calling-off from the agreement, and to concentrate on service elements that members may wish to consider when running a mini-competition. We are hopeful that this will encourage members to take additional elements into account such as:
- Advice and guidance on the correct application of specialist products
- Colour consultations to help select the right products for the environment it is to be used in
- Colour matching services and the creation of brand colours
- Alternatives to standard paints such as water-based products
- A closer focus on sustainability and recycling
A longer-term, closer relationship with a supplier awarded over a number of years, is more likely to offer greater value for money and open up more innovative opportunities for member institutions. The successful suppliers on this framework have expressed an ability to provide many of the above services in addition to supplying high-quality paint and sundry products at a considerable discount when compared to list prices for own brand items.
It was awarded on 1st September 2022 and runs to 31st August 2024 with a possible extension to 31st August 2025.
The framework provides added value throughout when compared to other public sector frameworks. The framework is:
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- The framework is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework. The service helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
- All Suppliers (3)
How can I use this Framework?
Please login or register to use this framework
Tenet are part of the CPL Group and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
Further details are available within the User Guide.
Should you require any further support with this framework please contact us:
- [email protected]
- 0161 974 0956