Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
The framework is compliant with procurement regulations and is accessible to any organisation within the public sector or private sector.
It offers a best value-one-stop-shop for an organisation’s entire human resource and payroll service requirements.
Lot 1 offers human resource services, including but not limited to; specialist recruitment/e-recruitment, human resource consultancy (employee relations), managed services, human resource transactional services (employee resourcing), training, business and administration support services, transformational services, leadership/management, support services and employee support services.
Lot 2 includes a comprehensive suite of payroll services which are available as a bureau, part-managed or managed service.
Lot 3 includes human resource and payroll as an integrated service.
It was awarded on 3rd June 2019 and runs to 2nd June 2022 with a possible extension to 2nd June 2023
The framework provides added value throughout when compared to other public sector frameworks. The framework is:
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- It gives access to 3 lots offering human resource services, payroll services and integrated human resource and payroll services
- A wide portfolio of services are available from the proactive and collaborative suppliers
- The framework is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework. The service helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
How can I use this Framework
Please contact Tenet Procurement Services to use this framework.
Tenet are part of the CPL Group and operate on a not-for-profit basis.