Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
The framework is compliant with procurement regulations and is accessible to any organisation within the public or private sector.
You can buy all types of musical instruments, associated supplies and services using this framework and get free UK shipping, no minimum order is required.
You can get preferential pricing and offers on instruments using this framework. Choose from brass, woodwind and string instruments including guitars to percussion instruments including drums or keyboards and pianos. Training, lessons and instrument tuning are also available.
The framework’s specialist supplier, Normans Musical Instruments, are knowledgeable and experienced and will be ready to meet your needs and provide advice.
It was awarded on 9th December 2019 and runs to 8th December 2022 with a possible extension to 8th December 2023.
The framework provides added value throughout when compared to other public sector frameworks. The framework is:
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- It offers a fast and efficient route to market with one dedicated supplier
- The framework’s specialist musical instrument supplier offers the provision of loan instruments, discounted service and maintenance options plus a musical instrument setting up service
- Free of charge test instruments are available through this framework
- The framework is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our pre-vetted supplier is of the highest quality and has been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework. The service helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
- All Suppliers (1)
How can I use this Framework?
Please contact Tenet Procurement Services to use this framework.
Tenet are part of the Crescent Purchasing Group of Companies and operate on a not-for-profit basis.