Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
The framework is compliant with procurement regulations and is accessible to any organisation within the public sector or private sector.
The Multifunctional Devices and Digital Transformation Solutions framework enables you to buy or lease Multi-functional Devices (MFDs) for printing, photocopying and scanning or find a long-term strategic partner for transforming your institution’s digital infrastructure.
Lot 1 can be used to purchase/lease MFDs such as small desktop units or large high volume devices or choose Lot 2 to access suppliers who can provide digital transformation solutions and all types of print-related services: including:
- Managed print services
- Free-of-charge print audits
- Recycled technologies
- IT cloud services
- Document scanning and archiving services
- IT support services
- Mailroom management and mailing services
- Offset and specialist printing
- Data storage, workflow and management solutions
- MFD and print consultancy
- Specialist print services
- A full range of MFD, IT and office-related consumables
It was awarded on 26th April 2021 and runs to 25th April 2024.
The framework provides added value throughout when compared to other public sector frameworks. The framework is:
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- It is cost effective as significant discounts are available against standard market prices
- It offers an efficient route to market via direct award or mini-competition
- The framework offers a wide choice of specialist suppliers
- Provides purchase and lease options so you can choose the best financial solution for your organisation
- The framework is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework. The service helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
- Lot 1: Multifunctional Devices and Associated Services and Supplies (10)
- Lot 2: Digital Transformation Solutions (10)
How can I use this Framework?
Please login or register to use this framework
Tenet are part of the CPL Group and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
Further details are available within the User Guide.
Dukefield Procurement Contact Details
- Website: https://mfdframework.co.uk
- Tel: 08450 179908
- Email: [email protected]