Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
The framework is compliant with procurement regulations and is accessible to any organisation within the public sector.
Get substantial discounts against publishers’ list prices by using this framework. Users can access a full suite of library products and services including:
- Specialist books from a range of publishers (textbooks, professional journals)
- Shelf-ready book services
- Professional books and publications
- Learning aids
- Newspaper, journal, periodical subscriptions
- Consolidation services
- Library discovery tools and services, including search functionality, database provision, Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC), web resources, publisher packages, catalogue records and electronic and print resources
Please include ISBN numbers or a year of publication when requesting books and eBooks to help suppliers to obtain pricing. Also detail where you require books processing so that bids offered by suppliers include all relevant cost breakdowns.
It was awarded on 9th October 2020 and runs to 8th October 2022 with a possible extension to 8th October 2024.
The framework provides added value throughout when compared to other public sector frameworks. The framework is:
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- It offers a fast and efficient route to market with the option for direct purchase without further competition
- The framework features a wide range of suppliers with their own individual specialisms
- The framework is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework. The service helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
- Lot 1 - Library Books (0)
- Lot 2 - Library eBooks (0)
- Lot 3 - Journal/Periodical Subscription Services (0)
- Lot 4 - Library Discovery Services (0)
How can I use this Framework?
Please login or register to use this framework.
Tenet are part of the CPL Group and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
Further details are available within the user guide.
Should you require any further support with this framework please contact us:
- [email protected]
- 0161 974 0956