Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
The Leasing Services DPS facilitates access to financial funding for members’ assets through experienced lessors and assistance provided by contracted Leasing Advisors at UniLink Finance Ltd.
A wide range of leasing options are available across four lots, for any and all assets an institution may seek to obtain funding for.
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- It is a fast and compliant route and covers all the requirements outlined in the SORP
- The framework is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework. The service helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
- Lot 1 - Lease with residual value (Operating Lease) – ICT, technology equipment, AV, smartboards, MFDs and telecoms (2)
- Lot 2 - Lease with residual value (Operating Lease) – Vehicles, catering, furniture, gym, modular classrooms, playground equipment, sports pitches and other plant and machinery assets (1)
- Lot 3 - Lease with nil residual value (Finance Lease) – All plant and machinery assets (1)
- Lot 4 - Loan – All assets (1)
How can I use this Framework?
Please login or register to use this framework.
Tenet are part of the CPL Group and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
Further details are available within the user guide.
Should you require any further support with this framework please contact us: