Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
The framework is compliant with procurement regulations and is accessible to any organisation within the public sector or private sector.
Our ICT Networking and Storage Solutions framework agreement provides a straightforward way to purchase network infrastructure, network services, installation services and IT storage solutions across 3 lots:
- Lot 1 – On Premise Solutions – for IT infrastructure and network infrastructure solutions that are entirely delivered on-premise
- Lot 2 – Cloud and Hybrid Cloud Solutions – offers infrastructure solutions that are entirely cloud based or are a hybrid cloud storage solution which comprises both on-premise and cloud components
- Lot 3 – Consultancy Services – to scope and determine a solution for networking and storage requirements
It was awarded on 1st May 2021 and runs to 30th April 2023 with a possible extension to 30th April 2025.
The framework provides added value throughout when compared to other public sector frameworks. The framework is:
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- It offers an efficient route to market via direct award or mini-competition
- The framework offers a wide choice of specialist suppliers
- Multiple suppliers who will remain competitive throughout the life of the agreement
- The framework is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework. The service helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
- Lot 1 – On Premise Solutions (10)
- Lot 2 – Cloud and Hybrid Cloud Solutions (5)
- Lot 3 – Consultancy Services (12)
How can I use this Framework?
Please login or register to use this framework
Tenet are part of the Crescent Purchasing Group of Companies and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
Further details are available within the User Guide.
Should you require any further support with this framework please contact us:
- [email protected]
- 0161 974 0956