Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
This framework is a retender of two previous frameworks (Hair, Beauty and Wigs Supplies and Branded Hair Products). This new and improved framework has been created to enable members to procure a broad range of salon consumables, salon equipment, furniture and services including hair, beauty and wig related products under one streamlined and easier to use framework. Services available include all activities in connection with a full salon design service for new salons and/or salon refurbishment, salon fitting and salon branding. This framework also includes more detailed safeguarding requirements and the need to deliver social value to members.
The framework is split into the following seven lots:
Lot 1 – Hair care, colour and style
This includes a range of hair care consumables including but not limited to: shampoo, conditioner, colouring and styling products as well as branded hair products.
Lot 2 – Branded salon hairdressing equipment and furniture (including full salon design service and salon refurbishment/refits)
This includes a range of branded salon hairdressing equipment and furniture. Services include all activities in connection with salon design, installation and fit out services.
Lot 3 – Beauty supplies and kits
This includes a range of beauty consumables and student beauty kit supplies for various beauty courses run by our member institutions including but not limited to: manicure, pedicure, cosmetic, nail art, spa treatment, massage treatment, beauty therapy courses, etc.
Lot 4 – Theatrical makeup and associated supplies
This includes a range of theatrical/specialist makeup and student makeup consumables and kit supplies including but not limited to media, photographic, theatre, special effects, television, film and fashion makeup and student kits and any associated products. Products to include prosthetics, cream makeup, bald caps, film blood, liquid latex, rubber masks, camouflage cosmetics, paint, adhesives, glitter, scars, concealer creams, etc.
Lot 5 – Wigs, Hairpieces and Wig making equipment/materials
This includes wig supplies, clip-in hair extensions, hair pieces, hair extension tools and any associated wig making tools and materials.
Lot 6 – Hairdressing consumables and kits
This includes a range of hair consumables and student hairdressing kit supplies for various hairdressing courses run by our member institutions, including but not limited to: media hairdressing, hair care, scalp treatment, hair styling products and accessories.
Lot 7 – One stop shop
It was awarded on 1st May 2021 and runs to 30th April 2024 with a possible extension to 30th April 2025.
The framework provides added value throughout when compared to other public sector frameworks. The framework is:
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- It is a fast and compliant route and covers all the requirements outlined in the SORP
- The framework is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework. The service helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
- Lot 1 - Hair care, colour, and style (4)
- Lot 2 - Branded Salon Hairdressing Equipment and Furniture (including full salon design service & Refits) (4)
- Lot 3 - Beauty supplies and kits (4)
- Lot 4 - Theatrical Make up and associated supplies (2)
- Lot 5 - Wigs, Hairpieces and Wig making Equipment / Materials (2)
- Lot 6 - Hairdressing consumables and kits (5)
- Lot 7 - One Stop Shop (1)
How can I use this Framework?
Please login or register to use this framework.
Tenet are part of the CPL Group and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
Further details are available within the user guide.
Should you require any further support with this framework please contact us: