Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
The framework is compliant with procurement regulations and is accessible to any organisation within the public sector.
This framework gives access to a range of flooring suppliers who can provide and fit a variety of flooring types and services from modern styles and hard-wearing surfaces to classical restoration works.
A range of flooring types can be purchased including: contract carpets, domestic grade carpets, wood flooring (hardwood and laminate), vinyl flooring, hygiene treated carpet tiles, carpet tiles and entrance matting.
It was awarded on 1st Novemeber 2019 and runs to 31st October 2022 with a possible extension to 31st October 2023.
The framework provides added value throughout when compared to other public sector frameworks. The framework is:
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- Expertise is offered by flooring specialists with many years operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- The framework offers a comprehensive suite of flooring supplies and associated services such as fitting and supply only options
- The framework is split into 10 dedicated lots serviced by 7 suppliers so users can achieve added value when purchasing flooring
- The framework is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework. The service helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
- Lot 1: One Stop Shop (2)
- Lot 2: Contract and Domestic Grade Carpets Supply Only (1)
- Lot 3: Contract and Domestic Grade Carpets Supply and Fit (2)
- Lot 4: Entrance Matting Supply and Fit (1)
- Lot 5: Wood Flooring Supply and Fit (2)
- Lot 6: Vinyl Flooring Supply Only (3)
- Lot 7: Vinyl Flooring Supply and Fit (2)
- Lot 8: Carpet Tiles Supply Only (2)
- Lot 9: Carpet Tiles Supply and Fit (2)
- Lot 10: Resin Flooring Suppy and Fit (3)
How can I use this Framework
Please contact Tenet Procurement Services to use this framework.
Tenet are part of the Crescent Purchasing Group of Companies and operate on a not-for-profit basis.