Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
The framework is compliant with procurement regulations and is accessible to any organisation within the public or private sector.
It is the first framework in the UK specifically focused on fire safety systems. The framework provides a route to market for the supply, install, servicing or maintenance of the following types of fire systems (this list is not exhaustive):
- Fire Alarm Systems (Conventional, Addressable, Analogue Addressable and Wireless)
- Input/Detection Devices (Smoke, Flame, Heat, Carbon Monoxide, Multi-Sensor and Manual Call Points)
- Output Devices (Warning System/Bell Relays, Door Holder Relays, Auxiliary Relays, Loop Sounders)
- Fire Sprinkler and Suppression Systems (Sprinkler, Gas, (FM200), Kitchen Fire Suppression, Water Mist)
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire Door Inspection Services
All goods, works and services supplied via this framework will be delivered in accordance with all relevant British, European and international standards for fire safety systems or products.
It was awarded on 3rd February 2020 and runs to 4th February 2022 with a possible extension to 2nd February 2024.
The framework provides added value throughout when compared to other public sector frameworks. The framework is:
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- The framework’s regional lots have been designed for a quality-driven and responsive service. They also help to ensure social value benefits generated are retained within the region
- The framework features a wide range of suppliers who are fully compliant with all relevant UK fire legislation and standards
- All contractors are committed to delivering open protocol solutions, offering users flexibility and greater choice. Repairs and upgrades can be completed by virtually any trained engineer enabling users to take advantage of an open market and choose a technician who offers the most value for money or expertise
- Technical support and guidance from industry experts with a proven track record of delivering economical and robust solutions
- The framework is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- All contractors are compliant with the principal pieces of legislation which govern fire safety in the UK and they are BAFE accredited
- Safeguarding and DBS – all framework contractors have been assessed and evaluated in terms of their approach to safeguarding
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework. The service helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
- Lot 1: East (0)
- Lot 2: East Midlands (0)
- Lot 3: London (0)
- Lot 4: North East (0)
- Lot 5: North West (0)
- Lot 6: Northern Ireland (0)
- Lot 7: Scotland (0)
- Lot 8: South East (0)
- Lot 9: South West (0)
- Lot 10: Wales (0)
- Lot 11: West Midlands (0)
- Lot 12: Yorkshire (0)
How can I use this Framework?
Please login or register to use this framework.
Tenet are part of the Crescent Purchasing Group of Companies and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
Further details are available within the user guide.
Should you require any further support with this framework please contact us:
- [email protected]
- 0161 974 0956