Why buy from the Minor Works Dynamic Purchasing System?
This is a brand-new Dynamic Purchasing System with multiple suppliers for the supply of Estates and Facilities Consultancy services which will meet a wide range of service needs of its members from the education sector.
The services that shall be provided under this DPS will support Members in delivering a range of works projects and/or programmes which may include but is not limited to:
- New builds
- Conservation and preservation of buildings and/or structures
- Maintenance works/programmes
- Replacement of capital plant, mechanical and electrical equipment.
The DPS will allow members to engage quickly with competent, capable and committed providers and will remove many of the obstacles that members may face when using traditional tendering methods or other frameworks.
It was awarded on 9th January 2023 and runs to 7th January 2028.
The DPS provides added value throughout when compared to other public sector dynamic purchasing systems. The DPS is:
Designed by experts
- This DPS has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- It enables suppliers to join at any time so your local contractor can apply to join the DPS and once successful you can get quotes from them and other fully vetted contractors
- You can secure value for money as it enables you to contract with multiple suppliers who are specialists across 14 estates and facilities categories
- Using it will save you time as we have completed the supplier due diligence for you, including: financial stability checks, health & safety record & process checks, environmental management checks and quality management checks
- The DPS is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- The process will be fully auditable as further competitions will be completed using our e-tendering platform
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the DPS
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the DPS. The service helps users to use the DPS and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the DPS has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a DPS user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the DPS
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
- Lot 1: Bid & Funding Specialists (7)
- Lot 2: Project Management Consultants (17)
- Lot 3: Land Acquisition and Disposal Consultants (2)
- Lot 4: Surveyors and Specialist Consultants (6)
- Lot 5: Planning & Approval Consultants (5)
- Lot 6: Architectural Services Consultants (19)
- Lot 7: Cost Consultants (12)
- Lot 8: Civil/Structural Consultants (6)
- Lot 9: Building Engineering & M&E Consultants (9)
- Lot 10: Principal Design Consultants (11)
- Lot 11: CDM and H&S Consultants (11)
- Lot 12: Sustainability and Decarbonisation Consultants (9)
- Lot 13: Building Information Modelling Consultants (4)
- Lot 14: Contract Administration Consultants (11)
How can I use this DPS?
Please login or register to use this DPS.
Tenet are part of the CPL Group and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
Further details are available within the User Guide.
Should you require any further support with this framework please contact us:
- [email protected]
- 0161 974 0956