Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
The framework is compliant with procurement regulations and is accessible to any organisation within the public sector.
It offers a market-leading one-stop-shop for employee screening services with excellent rates. The popular DBS Enhanced Check starts from £3.00 (plus the standard check fee charged by Disclosure Barring Service (DBS)) dependent upon the volume of checks. It covers all screening requirements, including; DBS checks: basic, standard, enhanced and Children’s Barred List (formerly List 99), identity verification (including passport verification), education qualifications, professional qualifications and licence checks, employment history checks including gap verification, right to work checks, credit checks, reference checks, DVLA driving checks, international fraud and sanction checks and BS7858 and Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) checks. Plus, a range of value-added services, including; Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), MOT and Insurance, Energy and Utility Skills Register, Health and Safety and FACIS checks.
It was awarded on 6th November 2017 and runs to 5th November 2020 with a possible extension to 5th November 2021.
The framework provides added value throughout when compared to other public sector frameworks. The framework is:
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- It gives access to five nationally available fully-assured suppliers
- Access to an on-line DBS check system that provides application tracking, comprehensive management information and reporting
- The framework is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework. The service helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
How can I use this Framework
Please contact Tenet Procurement Services to use this framework.
Tenet are part of the Crescent Purchasing Group of Companies and operate on a not-for-profit basis.