Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
The framework is compliant with procurement regulations and is accessible to any organisation within the public sector or private sector.
You can purchase or lease a range of goods, services and works, including but not limited to:
- Slow, standard, fast and rapid charging solutions
- Installation of electric vehicle (ev) charging stations
- Back office solutions and services
- Software for electric vehicle charging
- Maintenance services
- Consultancy services
- Energy usage assessment
- Site surveys
- Grant funding assistance
Lot 1 – Supply and installation – for purchasing slow, standard, fast and rapid vehicle charging. It includes but is not limited to: supply of equipment, works, commissioning, testing, certification, training, handover, technical support, connections, warranties, monitoring, software for electric vehicle charging, reactive and proactive maintenance, repairs, troubleshooting and upgrades.
Lot 2 – Supply and installation – for leasing slow, standard, fast and rapid vehicle charging. It includes but is not limited to: supply of equipment, works, commissioning, testing, certification, training, handover, technical support, connections, warranties, monitoring, software for electric vehicle charging, reactive and proactive maintenance, repairs, troubleshooting and upgrades.
Lot 3 – Maintenance services – for servicing existing electrical vehicle charge point infrastructure as detailed in the ITT documentation.
Lot 4 – Consultancy services – for a full end-to-end consultation service if you currently have no documentation or pre-existing specification for electric vehicle charge points. Including but not limited to: site survey, energy capacity assessment, usage evaluation, scenario guidance, grant application assistance, spec guidance and drafting assistance.
It was awarded on 13th August 2021 and runs to 12th August 2023 with a possible extension to 12th August 2025.
The framework provides added value throughout when compared to other public sector frameworks. The framework is:
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- The framework offers a wide choice of specialist suppliers
- Advantageous pricing due to economies of scale from aggregated spend
- The framework is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework. The service helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
- Lot 1: Supply and Installation – Purchase (10)
- Lot 2: Supply and Installation - Lease (10)
- Lot 3: Maintenance (10)
- Lot 4: Consultancy (10)
How can I use this Framework?
Please login or register to use this framework
Tenet are part of the CPL Group and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
Further details are available within the User Guide.
- [email protected]
- 0161 974 0956