Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
The Corporate Software & Related Products and Services Framework Agreement covers the following areas.
Lot 1 – Financial Management Software
Lot 2 – Human Resource Software
Lot 3 – Payroll System Software
Lot 4 – Multi-Purpose Lot for Lots 1 -3
Lot 5 – Management Information Systems (MIS)
Lot 6 – Educational Management and Communications Software excluding MIS
Lot 7 – Project Management & Resource Planning Software
Lot 8 – Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems
Lot 9 – Estates Management Software including CAFM Systems
Full details of the lot scope are contained within the User Guide. This scope has been expanded considerably compared to the previous agreement. In order to achieve the best value and to simplify the process, it is highly recommended that members carry out pre-market engagement with all suppliers by lot, for their requirements prior to developing their final documentation and specifications. There is a pre-market engagement section within the User Guide to help you.
It was awarded on 1st September 2022 and runs to 31st August 2023 with a possible extension to 31st August 20245
The framework provides added value throughout when compared to other public sector frameworks. The framework is:
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- It is a fast and compliant route and covers all the requirements outlined in the SORP
- The framework offers a wide choice of local and national suppliers as it is split into 9 lots.
- Using the agreement ensures you are covered by any future conditions imposed by the UK Government, Funding Bodies, and other relevant bodies
- The framework is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework. The service helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
- Lot 1 – Financial Management Software (7)
- Lot 2 – Human Resource Software (5)
- Lot 3 – Payroll System Software (4)
- Lot 4 – Multi-Purpose Lot for Lots 1 -3 (6)
- Lot 5 – Management Information Systems (MIS) (5)
- Lot 6 – Educational Management and Communications Software excluding MIS (3)
- Lot 7 – Project Management & Resource Planning Software (4)
- Lot 8 – Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems (6)
- Lot 9 – Estates Management Software including CAFM Systems (3)
How can I use this Framework?
Please login or register to use this framework.
Tenet are part of the CPL Group and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
Further details are available within the user guide.
Should you require any further support with this framework please contact us: