Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
The framework is compliant with procurement regulations and is accessible to any organisation within the public sector or private sector.
CCTV helps you to manage, maintain and protect your site and provides many benefits such as lowering security costs, supporting in-house security, supporting in legal challenge cases and by providing a vandalism deterrent.
This framework covers the supply, design, consultation and installation of security camera systems. Additionally, it covers the maintenance and repair of CCTV security systems.
It was awarded on 12th September 2019 and runs to 11th September 2022 with a possible extension to 11th September 2023.
The framework provides added value throughout when compared to other public sector frameworks. The framework is:
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- Expertise is offered by specialist CCTV suppliers with a strong track record of delivering innovative solutions across a range of public sector organisations
- The framework offers the opportunity to contract with the main providers of CCTV systems and equipment
- The framework is split into 14 lots (12 regional, 1 national and 1 supply only lot) and has a choice of 14 suppliers which gives users the opportunity to work with a wide choice of service providers operating within their region
- The framework is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework. The service helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
- Lot 1: East (UKH) (6)
- Lot 2: East Midlands (UKF) (6)
- Lot 3: London (UKI) (6)
- Lot 4: North East (UKC) (6)
- Lot 5: North West (UKD) (6)
- Lot 6: Northern Ireland (UKN) (6)
- Lot 7: Scotland (UKM) (6)
- Lot 8: South East (UKJ) (6)
- Lot 9: South West (UKK) (6)
- Lot 10: Wales (UKL) (6)
- Lot 11: West Midlands (UKG) (6)
- Lot 12: Yorkshire and Humber (UKE) (6)
- Lot 13: National (6)
- Lot 14: Supply Only (6)
How can I use this Framework?
Please login or register to use this framework.
Tenet are part of the CPL Group and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
Further details are available within the user guide.
Should you require any further support with this framework please contact us: