Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
The Building Materials, Tools and Hardware framework offers access to the the supply of a wide range of Building Materials, Tools and Hardware Supplies which include Brick, Roofing Materials, Plasterboards, Timber Materials, Tools, and Fixings to be purchased in varying quantities during the framework period. In addition to this, the framework will cater for all hand & power tools needs of TPS members.
It was awarded on 19th February 2023 and runs to 18th February 2026 with a possible extension to 18th February 2027.
The framework provides added value throughout when compared to other public sector frameworks. The framework is:
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- The framework offers a wide choice of specialist suppliers
- Provides purchase and lease options so you can choose the best financial solution for your organisation
- The framework is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework. The service helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
- Lot 1: Building Materials (2)
- Lot 2: Tools & Hardware Supplies (4)
- Lot 3: Timber Supplies (2)
- Lot 4: One Stop Shop (2)
How can I use this Framework?
Please login or register to use this framework
Tenet are part of the CPL Group and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
Further details are available within the User Guide.
Should you require any further support with this framework please contact us:
- [email protected]
- 0161 974 0956