Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
The framework is compliant with procurement regulations and is accessible to any organisation within the public sector.
This framework gives access to fully managed outsourced building cleaning services.
It was awarded on 20th May 2019 and runs to 20th May 2022 with a possible extension to 20th May 2023.
The framework provides added value throughout when compared to other public sector frameworks. The framework is:
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- Expertise is offered by cleaning specialists with many years operational experience across a range of public sector organisations.
- The framework offers the opportunity to contract with the main providers of building cleaning services, all of which can provide all aspects of outsourced building cleaning services including: janitorial services, deep / periodic cleaning, high-level cleaning and window cleaning
- The framework is split into 16 regional lots and has a total of 30 suppliers which gives users the opportunity to work with a wide choice of service providers operating within their region
- The framework is compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework. The service helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
- Lot 1: East Anglia (0)
- Lot 2: East Midlands (0)
- Lot 3: London (0)
- Lot 6: North West (0)
- Lot 4: Northern Ireland (0)
- Lot 5: North East (0)
- Lot 7: Scotland (0)
- Lot 8: South East (0)
- Lot 9: South Central (13)
- Lot 10: South West (12)
- Lot 11: West (12)
- Lot 12: Wales (12)
- Lot 13: West Midlands (13)
- Lot 14: Yorkshire (13)
- Lot 15: Channel Islands and Isle of Wight (10)
- Lot 16: National (12)
How can I use this Framework
Please login or register to use this framework.
Tenet are part of the Crescent Purchasing Group of Companies and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
Further details are available within the User Guide.
Should you require any further support with this framework please contact us: