Why buy from the National Public Sector Framework?
The framework is EU compliant and is accessible to any organisation within the public sector. It gives users access to the specialist advice, guidance and services of a broad selection of entrance and access control suppliers. The framework provides added value throughout when compared to other public sector
It was awarded on 12th November 2018 and runs to 11th November 2020.
The framework provides added value throughout when compared to other public sector frameworks. The framework is:
Designed by experts
- This framework has been developed by experts in the field who have many years of operational experience across a range of public sector organisations
- Compliant with OJEU Public Contracts Regulations 2015 (PCR 2015)
- Comprehensive range of goods and services
- Time saving and easy to use
- The framework offers the opportunity to contract with the main providers of entrance and access control solutions. All offer a full package of services including the supply, installation, maintenance and repair of the systems, design and consultancy services and bureau service
- The framework also offers a route to market for users with legacy entrance and access control infrastructure requiring maintenance, repair or periodic upgrades
- The framework is split into two lots (national and regional) with 13 suppliers to give users the opportunity to work with a wide choice of service provider
- Lot 1: Entrance and Access Control – Installation and/or Maintenance Services. Comprised of 1 national lot and 15 regional lots
- Lot 2: Entrance and Access Control – Entrance & Access Control Equipment and
Associated Services. Comprised of 1 lot (this lot also includes the provision of bureau
- The framework offers EU Compliance when it is used according to the guidance provided
- You can be sure that our list of pre-vetted suppliers are of the highest quality and have been through a rigorous selection process in order to get on to the framework
- A dedicated help desk service is available to users of the framework. The service helps users to use the framework and offers advice on the mini-competition process and contract management issues. In addition to the help desk, the framework has a further competition support service which can:
- Undertake a further competition on behalf of a framework user (if the user doesn’t have the skills or the resources to undertake the further competition themselves)
- Provide a further competition documentation review service to ensure the documentation is fit for purpose prior to commencement of the further competition
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
How can I use this Framework
We typically recommend that members undertake a further competition considering their own requirements.
If you require support in running a further competition via this framework, Tenet offer a nationwide service specialising in assisting to complete further competitions.
Tenet are part of the Crescent Purchasing Group of Companies and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
Should you require any further support with this framework please contact us:
- [email protected]
0161 974 0956