This National Public Sector framework has been awarded as the result of a full EU tender exercise. It offers a wide spectrum of associated goods and services relevant to entrance and access control systems.
Approved users can access 17 regional lots. Within each lot are a choice of 5 vetted suppliers.
It was awarded on 12th November 2018 and runs to 11th November 2020.
Key Benefits of this Framework
- Compliant with OJEU Public Contracts Regulations 2015 (PCR 2015)
- Comprehensive range of goods and services
- Time Saving & Easy to Use
- Contract Manager Assistance & Support
- Regional Lots
Who can use the Framework
- Central Government, Local Government & Public Corporations
- Local Authorities
- Police, Fire & Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies in the UK
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations)
- Third Sector and Charities in the United Kingdom
- Citizens Advice in the United Kingdom
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
How can I use this Framework
We typically recommend that members undertake a further competition considering their own requirements.
If you require support in running a further competition via this framework, Tenet offer a nationwide service specialising in assisting to complete further competitions.
Tenet are part of the Crescent Purchasing Group of Companies and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
Should you require any further support with this framework please contact us:
0161 974 0956