What we do and why
Think of us as your one-stop-shop for all your procurement support needs.
- Want to outsource your procurement function? We have been providing outsourced procurement services nationwide since 2008.
- Need procurement support to deliver ad-hoc projects? Whether you need the extra resource to be based within your organisation or outside of your organisation, we can help.
- Need an EU compliant framework to help you reduce your tender process timescales? We have a range of EU compliant frameworks, with more to follow, that have been designed to enable public funded bodies to utilise them.
- Need anything else? Pick up the phone and let’s chat.
Our core business is procurement services and we’ve been actively servicing the education sector since 1994. We now want to offer our excellent services beyond education and give the wider public sector the opportunity to benefit from the great work we do.
We are aware that our industry is not short of procurement consultants, but we’re different, and here is why:
- We operate under the ownership of a registered charity, Crescent Purchasing Limited (registered charity No. 1130461)
- We operate on a not-for-profit basis
- Every penny of our surplus funds is gift aided back to our registered charity who in turn re-invest those funds back into the education sector, your future workforce…
Procurement teams of all sizes will inevitably have pinch points where project demands outweigh available resources. Tenet can provide that short-term support during these periods to avoid projects being delayed and savings missedDarren Lowe MCIPS – Managing Director, Tenet Procurement Services
Experts in Procurement
Tenet Procurement Services have specialised in procurement since 1994. Our team of procurement specialists are located across the UK. Our experience as a team is made up from many industries, but the common link is we all have a strong procurement background with experience of working on Public Contract Regulation compliant projects (PCR2015). Many hold full membership to the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (CIPS) or, working towards.
We believe that clever procurement consists of three key aspects that are pivotal to the success of your organisation.
- Achieving the best value for money
- Reliability of suppliers and service providers
- Simplicity of the buying and re-ordering process
We aim to help your organisation achieve operational excellence in terms of how you buy and how much you pay.
With Tenet as your chosen procurement partner, we can guarantee a robust and effective tendering process is deliveredCraig Lockley – National Procurement Manager, Tenet Procurement Services